Indice del forum

Duncan James Fan Forum

Per conoscere tutto ci˛ che riguarda Mr James

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

air jordan nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Test e Info
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Hunter Moses

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto:  air jordan nike
Descrizione:

This summer was one of the shinier ones in ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
recent memory from Jordan Brand, with the Olympic ceremonies resulting in all sorts of metallic looks from gold to silver popping up here and there. And while that will extend on to the rest of the year just a bit thanks to the platinum pairs included in the Johnny Kilroy theme, there are a number of designs that aim to settle that down just a bit with some distinctly dark looks. The all new AJ V.1 Chukka is one of those, remixing the Air Jordan Retro V.1 into an even more lifestyle looking sneaker the comes off with a vague Nike Manor shape to it. Click through for the full photos and check back with Sneaker News for updates on the AJ V.1 Chukka as its October debut draws closer.

First previewed in spring when the animal print trend was really starting to take hold, two jungle cat-inspired Air Max 1s for women have been silent since we last saw them nearly five months ago. It s clear now that situation was tantamount to your house cat hiding around
the corner, waiting to spring on an unsuspecting owner, as the Nike WMNS Air Max 1 Leopard Pack is starting to arrive at select retailers. Including both black/gold and grey/white designs, this feminine feline duo from Nike Sportswear is available now at Titolo for a pre-order in advance of the October release. You can see both below, so let us know which
looks best and stick with Sneaker News for updates on US availability.

While LeBron s Elite sneaker this year enjoyed a couple of separate retail pairs splintering off from the baseline white and black, Kobe s seemed stuck in that Home and Away purgatory. And although it s not quite the same, this rainbow set of team bank colorways that has just popped up does feature the scaly look from the Elites brought over to the baseline Nike Zoom Kobe VII. The TB arrives, as expected, at the middle of the Fall 2012 season, so you can expect many NCAA teams who have been loyal to the Zoom Kobe line wear these to begin the 2012-13 season. Let us know in the comments below if
you re feeling this version of the Nike Zoom Kobe VII that comes with a plethora of pairs at the ready, And if you do feel like you need them in your rotation, Eastbay has them in stock right now.

The Nike Air Force 1 is bigger than ever in its 30th anniversary, but also smaller than ever, and trending even more so. 2012 brought us the luxurious XXX Pearl anniversary collection, Air Force 1 Low Deconstruct and new colorways from the WMNS AF1 Low Light. The upcoming AF1 Downtown starts the next thirty years with a middle ground, but here s further proof that the Deconstruct deserves a spot in the regular rotation: a Premium-level blackout design with a novel combination of some elephant-ish full-grain leather, plus a canvas Swoosh with serious embroidered outlines. Click through for a closer view of how the ribbon-like laces finish these off with an air of delicate elegance and grab yours today from Nike Sportswear stores like Extra Butter.

Nike Skateboarding is still going ten years strong, and perhaps the original Dunk Low Pro B deserves all the credit. Truth is, Nike has tried to elbow into the Skateboarding realm three times over the years, failing on the first two tries. It was only until the first official series of Nike SB in 2002 that it gained any steam, but in 1999, Nike had already released a similar variation of the Dunk Low that suited the needs of skaters. Going back to the 80 s, the Dunk and Air Jordan 1 were widely popular in the skating community, so why not make the Dunk into a skate shoe? The Pro B was born,

What
does your Christmas wish list look like right now? Pretty much every year around that time us sneakerheads have quite a lot to consider, with the season most recently being anchored by a crop of holiday themed releases from Nike Basketball. Last year s group was particularly special what with the lockout coming to an end so the 2012 group certainly has its work cut out for it. While this Nike LeBron X is likely just the Cutting Jade colorway cast in an alternate light, it would still register as
a pretty sick Christmas drop given the Grinch style combo.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Test e Info Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum