Indice del forum

Duncan James Fan Forum

Per conoscere tutto ciò che riguarda Mr James

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike flyknit presto
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Test e Info
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Hunter Moses

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto:  nike flyknit presto
Descrizione:

Nike iD
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
has broadened its horizon by leaps and bounds thanks to the monthly Air Force 1 iD options as well as the selection of new models that debuted this year. Of course, we can t forget one of the original models of the Nike iD run the Air Max 90; for the mid-late Fall 2012 season, Nike iD has introduced an array of new color options as well as Anodized Leather for that shiny, matte finish. Two of the highlight colors are Metallic Silver and Gold if you still want to get in on the Olympic flavor!

Sneaker News just showed you that the Free Run+ 2 is simply too good to let go just because its sequel is already available, and now we get some more barefoot-mimicking variety specifically for ladies. The Nike WMNS Free 5.0 V4 is back in another black-based
colorway, having already excelled in tonal leopard print and with golden accents. This latest style effectively combines those design elements, adding a Dark Gold Leaf leopard lining to an otherwise black/Anthracite build. The effect is similar to the styles that ve been so successful throughout 2012, but with
some extra mobility, and you can pre-order yours today in advance of the October ship date from Titolo.

Vibrant blue and red shades are commonly associated with golden era running shoes, from the original Air Max 1s, to the Infrared and Laser Blue Air Max 90s and even the Ultramarine Air 180. This latest AM1 from Nike Sportswear manages something like a combination of the first two groups polarity, or a reimagination of the last iconic colorup, as a totally novel color combo (both Sunburst and Utility Blue are new-for-2012) comes together with a modern twist
on a classic look. The Nike Air Max 1 for women continues to crush it with these three-toned designs, and this latest look is already available for pre-order in advance of the October drop from Titolo.

No matter what retros arrive in 2013 it s going to be rather hard to top this, the return of Nike Air on an Air Jordan silhouette. Yes that s correct, the Air Jordan 1 pictured is among those set to release early next year, one of the non-Bulls looks in the huge catalog of Air Jordan 1 s that has best stood the test of time. Click through with us to get the latest look and let us know if you think releases like this are what the Air Jordan 1 needs to make it feel special again after the model has been so frequently spun off over the past few years. Let us know what you think and stay tuned to Sneaker News for release info on the Air Jordan 1 in black/royal.

To the sneakerheads out there who love to distinguish their kicks with some custom laces, Starks Laces is a household
name. The NYC-bred designer of footwear accessories has provided us with great options to give our kicks that extra umph and has reached beyond Nike and adidas and into the realm of iconic and influential brands like Marc Jacobs, colette, and OriginalFake. Alex Dymond, founder of Starks, was given the opportunity to design a Vans OTW Woessner, and clearly his attention to minute yet powerful details shines through with the zig-zag stitching, metal eyelets, and signature shoeslaces that adorn the nautical-themed canvas and suede uppers. Watch for the Starks x Vans
OTW Woessner to hit select Vans OTW retailers this September.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 02, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Test e Info Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum