Indice del forum

Duncan James Fan Forum

Per conoscere tutto ci˛ che riguarda Mr James

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

]adidas nmd womens
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
MurielCronin

EtÓ: 36

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 03, 2018 8:55 am    Oggetto:  ]adidas nmd womens
Descrizione:

The Nike ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Air Max Hyperposite was an exciting design from the get go, molding the separate Nike technologies of Foamposite and Air Max into one cohesive build. With that being said we ve gotta admit that the sneaker got a whole lot more exciting when the graphically inclined looks started to pop up, a group so far consisting of two NYC tributes. Next to rear its head is this, a version of the Nike Hyperposite sporting a dark olive colorup and some intense camo sectioning on the part of the upper flanking the lace placket. Hit the jump for the rest of the teaser and drop us a line in the comments below if you feel like this camouflage pair will further push up the pedigree of the all new Nike Air Max Hyperposite.

2012 will no doubt be remembered as the year the Nike Air Foamposite One was really let out of the cage, something we can credit mostly to the ground breaking graphic print Galaxy and ParaNorman pairs. And while there is no
doubt a certain sector of sneakerheads asking for more of these printed looks lets keep in mind that the Nike Air Foamposite One can push things pretty far just off the strength of a single strong color. In this Black Friday release that color is pearlized pink (or polarized pink depending on the source but we ll have to
wait for official confirmation on that), marking off the all around brightest pair for the year since the Electrolime dropped. Hit the jump with us for the latest photos of the pinked out Nike Air Foamposite One and let us know if you ll be adding these to your rotation.

Most of the Free-soled Kukini updates we ve seen so far have featured OG-style two-toned colorways, but this latest look proves that June s honeycomb/hexagon patterned pairs foreshadowed a colony that s still to come. Treat your sneakerhead queen to the comfort and performance of this new Nike WMNS Kukini Free in a dark camouflage pattern, and watch her exhibit the same buzz that ensured August s digi-camo Roshe Runs were sold out long before these arrived. Stick with Sneaker News to see which
patterns come next and grab these today at Nike Sportswear dealers like Extra Butter.

Nike Sportswear just showed us how adding Rave Pink to an Air Max 1 for women can remind us of a legendary collaboration even when it s not a direct connection, and there are plenty of hooks anywhere you look on this new pair of Nike WMNS Air Max 90s. Featuring an uncredited pink shade along the same lines as those AM1s, these add a golden sockliner to end up somewhere between 2010 s Air Max 90 ACG releases and the 2008 Trainer Dunk that d be a dead ringer were its neturals brown instead of grey. Check out more images of this October release after the jump, let us know if these are 1.5-up-worthy and pre-order yours today from Titolo.

After a bit of a surprise in the Fireberry WBF-inspired edition, Nike Sportswear continues its FA12 rollout on the classic basketball silhouette most strongly associated with 1989 not named Air Jordan IV . The Nike Air Flight 89 even carries its vintage right in the name in case you didn t recognize the tell-tale eyelet wings, midsole tooling and classic Air bubble cushioning. This Dark Royal design keeps with today s trends by going mostly monochromatic including an Aqua -comparison-inducing teal accent shade, and you ll find them available today at NSW retailers like Oneness.

Stupidly Light didn t turn out to be such a good name after all, so adidas Basketball turned back to the Crazy nomenclature that more readily conveys how insanely light and breathable
their new generation really is. The new adidas Crazy Shadow implies we re dealing with a weightless and unstoppable force, and this Eric Gordon player exclusive makeup goes even further into the ether with his nickname The Silencer emblazoned upon its footbeds. This moniker and its placement also echo the subtle EG script tessellated across the upper, the kind of details that mark this shoe inside and out, and demand a closer look at the photos below. Let us know how they compare to the Crazy Light 2 and Derrick Rose s upcoming Third-Striped sigs and grab yours today .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 03, 2018 8:55 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum